- ESIC applicants consider the points test quite difficult to pass
- Start-ups generally consider they pass the principals test, without due considerations of record keeping, innovation and applicable hurdle rates.
- Incorporation dates matter. Many companies older than 3 years have applied for review, and found the going more difficult as a consequence.
- Investors trust companies that qualify via the points test.
- The word is out, ESIC consultants are gaining valuable referrals and kudos from listing with us.
- Our directory page is the most popular, followed by pre-assessment and FAQ.
Thank you so much for trusting us with your data, and helping drive investment in innovation.